2 Unknown Hacks Make Creating Simple Journals in Microsoft Word Super Fast… And I’ll Show You!
I’m sure you’d agree that Microsoft Word, a pioneer in word processing, is not the most ideal tool when it comes to journal creation.
Most journal enthusiasts, creators, and publishers I know prefer PowerPoint’s versatility, ease of use, and speed.
It’s like riding a bike on flat wheels.
You have to work at it one page at a time. Good if there are only 10 pages – alright, 30 is not that bad – but 200?
This isn’t the best use of your time.
What if there is a way around this?
There is… and this course will guide you through.
Super Fast Simple Journals in MS Word
Here’s what you’ll learn with Super Fast Simple Journals:
- That one feature in MS Word that makes all the difference
- How to go about that big limitation with this one feature
- The step-by-step process of creating simple journals
- Helpful resources to make the creation process much easier.
You’ll get the following with your purchase of this course:
- Instructional Guide (PDF)
- Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Journal Templates with PLR (JPG)
- Journal Covers with PLR (PDF)
- CreateSpace cover templates (PDF)
These should be enough to get you started!
Due to the nature of this offer, refunds, exchanges or substitutions shall not be allowed.